As sales reps, you might have some accounts who would prefer that you create the order for them and then they will sign off on it. Totally possible!
Creating an Order
- You must be in a specific account to create an order. After choosing an account on the left-hand side of the blue markup bar, click Orders on the right-hand side of the same blue bar.
- Give the Order a name.
- Mark a quantity for each title to be ordered in the ovals for that account. If you have already suggested order quantities, those will appear in yellow ovals to the left.
- The numbers you write in the orange ovals will be the actual number of titles ordered.
- This order will automatically appear in your Active Orders. It will be designated as a Rep Created Order.
- You can click Export Preview to download and process in the way you would process any other order.
- Learn more about creating an order.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com whenever you need help!