Here are some step by step instructions for importing an order into Batchline:
- Build the order from a catalogue
2. Go to Orders in Edelweiss:
3. Click on Export Preview and make sure Bertline Manual Order is the selected export:
4. Click Download
5. In Batchline, go to Front Office, Manual Ordering, Select Stock Order.
6. Select your supplier
7. Click on Import From File – Process – Complete:
8. Then either add it to your existing order or create a new order.
There is also some category mapping which you can do in Edelweiss which means all the books will already be categorized when they come into Batchline. See details here.