Sales reps have the opportunity to copy markups from their own (or a colleague’s) prior work!
If you have a new ISBN that is the same title by the same author (like a paperback version of a hardcover), you can easily add your earlier markup notes. The only caveat? *The prior markup title must be in the list of comps or related products.
- Find new title in your catalog. (Notice: no markup note!)
- Find the same title by the same author in another format under comps or related.
- Click the comparable or related title that has the markup you’re looking for.
- Find Markup Notes.
- Click the + button.
- You can add your own markup or a colleague’s.
- That work is automatically added to the current title listing’s markup where you can edit at will.