When you use a browser, like Chrome or Safari, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. Because the OMM allows for offline use, details here, you’ll need to regularly clear your cache to insure that it completely synchronizes with your Active Orders in Edelweiss.
Most, if not all, issues with OMM can be solved with a simple Cache and Cookie Clear. Indeed, if you notice that newly added titles aren’t appearing on an OMM order, or that an account’s Active Order is not appearing, this will resolve that issue every time.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
3. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
4. Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
5. Click Clear data.
- Click on Safari and then on Preferences.
- Select Privacy and then click Manage Website Data.
- Select Remove All and then in the small popup, selection Remove Now.
- Click Safari in the menu at the top of the screen and click Preferences.
- In the Preferences window, click the Advanced tab and make sure the checkbox next to “Show Develop menu in menu bar” is selected.
- Select Develop in the menu bar on the top of the screen and click Empty Caches.