WELCOME TO EDELWEISS, INGRAM IGNITE CLIENTS!
Edelweiss is a platform that allows publishers to efficiently manage their digital catalogs and review copies as well as their sales and marketing. It is the primary method independent bookstores and B&N purchase books, but it's also where over 200,000 book professionals and serious readers discover new titles!
Your titles are included in Ingram Ignite's catalogs on Edelweiss. They also manage data feeds for you! If you'd like to maximize your presence on Edelweiss and drive more traffic to your title listings, you may choose to take advantage of additional functions and services.
200,000+ Book Professionals
- 33,000+ booksellers, including 3,000+ verified B&N employees
- 29,000+ librarians
- 16,000+ publishers, distributors, and sales reps
- 12,000+ academics
- 6,000+ media or agency professionals
- 100,000+ reviewers, readers, or other book lovers
Create a free Edelweiss account. Browse your titles in Ingram Ignite's catalogs on Edelweiss, check out Edelweiss Community (a sister site aimed at book lovers), and explore. On your homepage, add your favorite publishers. Learn how to use Saved Filters to find exactly the books you want. For more info, check out the knowledge base or new user training.
Share your titles. Once your titles are listed in Ignite's catalogs, you can create your own collections of only your titles to share for sales and marketing purposes!
Subscribe to newsletters of interest. The monthly publisher newsletter is the main source for publisher information on Edelweiss and the marketing newsletter is where we announce new marketing opportunities.
- You can manage digital and audio formats directly within Edelweiss.
- Offer your review copies for immediate download or require users to request access.
- Monitor download activity, feature reviews, and more!