Whether you want to push an upcoming release, bestseller, reprint, sale, or giveaway, there are a number of ways to promote your titles to Edelweiss’ audience of over 145,000 book professionals:
- Featured Titles – Titles featured in the Weekly Newsletter, on social media, and at the top of the Review Copies tab in Edelweiss+
- Weekly Newsletter Banner Ads – Banner ads in the Weekly Newsletter that reaches over 60,000 Edelweiss users
- Monthly Newsletter Advertising – Banner advertising in the librarian or bookseller monthly newsletters
- Title Banner Inserts – Banners that appear above the title listing throughout Edelweiss+
- Virtual Events – Submit your own virtual events for posting or explore options to feature your authors or titles in Edelweiss virtual events
- Targeted Advertising – Reach readers/buyers of specific genres or in specific groups with targeted newsletter advertising
- Review Copies – Digital and/or print review copies
- Edelweiss360 Consumer Collaborative Marketing – Sponsor title placement in independent bookstore Direct-to-Consumer email campaigns
You can download our rate sheet and learn more here. Subscribe to the Edelweiss+ Marketing Professional mailing list to receive future updates from Edelweiss here. If you have any questions, you can reach us at email@example.com.
To take advantage of many of these opportunities, Edelweiss+ publisher account users may click Promote from their organization’s title listings within Edelweiss+. Please note that your Edelweiss+ account must be part of the publisher organization to see this option. If you do not see the promote button, please contact your Edelweiss+ organization’s user administrator. (Note: Only Insert Admin and Catalog Admin users will see the Title Banner Inserts option.)
Select the promotion of interest, and follow prompts to activate! Please familiarize yourself with the Edelweiss Advertising Policy.