Whether you want to promote an upcoming release, bestseller, reprint, sale, or giveaway, there are a number of ways to promote your titles to Edelweiss’ audience of over 145,000 book professionals:
- Featured Titles – Titles featured in the weekly newsletter and at the top of the Review Copy tab in Edelweiss+
- Weekly Newsletter Banner Ads – Top banner placement in the weekly newsletter
- Monthly Newsletter Advertising – Banner advertising in the librarian, bookseller, publisher, and media/reviewer newsletters
- Title Banner Inserts – Banners that show above titles in Edelweiss+
- Conference Preview Newsletters – Special newsletter issues to targeted audiences prior to major industry conferences
- Review Copies – Digital and/or print advanced review copies
To take advantage of many of these opportunities, Edelweiss+ publisher account users may click Promote from their organization’s titles within Edelweiss+. (Note that your Edelweiss+ account must be part of the publisher organization to see this option. If you do not see the promote button, please contact your organization’s Edelweiss+ user administrator.)
Select the promotion of interest, and follow the prompts to activate!
Notes: Only Insert Admin and Catalog Admin users will see the option for Title Banner Inserts. Monthly preview newsletters are not listed within Edelweiss+ but can be reserved here.
Subscribe to the Edelweiss+ Marketing Professional mailing list to receive additional updates from Edelweiss in the future here.
You can find our complete Edelweiss+ Media and Promotions Guide here.
Watch a video about marketing in Edelweiss+ here.