Whether you want to push an upcoming release, bestseller, reprint, sale, or giveaway, there are a number of ways to promote your titles to Edelweiss’ audience of over 200,000+ book professionals:
- Featured Titles – Titles featured in the Weekly Newsletter and at the top of the Review Copies tab in Edelweiss
- Title Banner Inserts – Banners that appear above the title listing throughout Edelweiss
- Weekly Newsletter Banner Ads – Banner advertising in the Weekly Newsletter that reaches over 60,000 Edelweiss users
- Monthly Newsletter Advertising – Banner advertising in the librarian or bookseller monthly newsletters
- Free Event Posting – You can post your upcoming events (virtual and in-person) for FREE to help raise awareness and boost attendance.
- Targeted Community Newsletter Advertising – Reach readers/buyers of specific genres or professional groups (ABA, LibraryReads, Barnes & Noble) with targeted newsletter advertising
- Review Copies – Digital and/or audio review copies
- Edelweiss360 Consumer Collaborative Marketing – Sponsor title placement in independent bookstore Direct-to-Consumer email campaigns
You can download our rate sheet and learn more here. Subscribe to the Edelweiss Marketing Professional mailing list to receive future updates from Edelweiss here. If you have any questions, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To take advantage of many of these opportunities, Edelweiss publisher account users may click Promote from their organization’s title listings within Edelweiss. Please note that your Edelweiss account must be part of the publisher organization to see this option. If you do not see the promote button, please contact your Edelweiss organization’s user administrator. (Note: Only Insert Admin and Catalog Admin users will see the Title Banner Inserts option.)
You will be given the following options after clicking Promote:
Select the promotion of interest, and follow prompts to activate! Please familiarize yourself with the Edelweiss Advertising Policy.